• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Anybody know about what the average is for approval to stamp received here lately? I know the atf says 45 days but wondering if anyone is getting them sooner.

That sucks. Don’t feel bad, it took me 368 days for an approval so I’m sure they will take their time on sending it out. Hey, I waited over a year what’s another couple months
Yeah, I'm at 38 days, so hopefully some time in the next week or so I'll get the call. I already am looking at two more, just didn't want to drive to McDonough and start the process, then have to drive back down a couple of days later to pick up the first ones, ws hoping to do it all one trip !

Yeah, I'm at 38 days, so hopefully some time in the next week or so I'll get the call. I already am looking at two more, just didn't want to drive to McDonough and start the process, then have to drive back down a couple of days later to pick up the first ones, ws hoping to do it all one trip !
I’m waiting on one from February 2020 and I feel the same. I drive past the place and just get depressed knowing I can’t go in and leave with it.

Back
Top Bottom