• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Ravic Ravic Sorry to hear about your experience with both ATF and Cherokee. @QRF would be more than happy to take your money. 400+ days is ridiculous!
I Second that!
SovietAK474U is a man on top of his game. Able to handle at least 4 customers at one time, all filling out various forms, entering info on the kiosk, picking up orders, whatever, and still able to answer nubie questions with clarity and far better analysis of experience, than anyone should be able to !!!
I probably drove past 30 gun shops on my drive to McDonough, from extreme north Gwinnett, and will continue to do so!

th plumber th plumber Lol, I dont work for @QRF, only shop there and use for xfers. I get great advice and give advice to customers looking at purchasing something I have/have experience with. Everytime I been was always professional, courteous, and patient. Even if its 10+ people inside which is rare for me when I pickup they always assist customers, no matter if they're a window shopper or a new customer. I love making the 35 minute drive, worth every drop of gas and wear on tires. Not bashing any other Class 3 dealer because everyone has their pro's and con's good days and bad days.

th plumber th plumber Lol, I dont work for @QRF, only shop there and use for xfers. I get great advice and give advice to customers looking at purchasing something I have/have experience with. Everytime I been was always professional, courteous, and patient. Even if its 10+ people inside which is rare for me when I pickup they always assist customers, no matter if they're a window shopper or a new customer. I love making the 35 minute drive, worth every drop of gas and wear on tires. Not bashing any other Class 3 dealer because everyone has their pro's and con's good days and bad days.
Sorry, Got you confused with Sovietak474u, Edited previous reply !!!

I’m going to keep all the advise from you guys in mind and thanks for it all. Part of me wants to call the owner of Cherokee tomorrow and relay my experience but I keep telling myself “ what will that accomplish”.

May be easier to call AAC and tell them that it wasn't in box, maybe they'll send you a replacement.
I called aac immediately in the parking lot and he said they are all suppose to come with pouches. He said no worries and is mailing me one. Great customer service goes a long way.

I submitted a form 1 for a suppressor build via Eforms 5/29. Its still in Pending status. This is my 2nd Form 1 build and have 2 form 4s. WTF is taking so long? Last time it was 30 days on the nose.

Back
Top Bottom