• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

And I have to call out my LGS. I’ve had issues with multiple employees being extremely rude by blowing off questions I’ve had about certain items. On top of one employee screwing up my form 4 in the beginning. So I picked up my suppressor today and when handed to me I inspected the box and the suppressor pouch was missing. Big deal right? I wasn’t too upset so I asked if it had been taken out because I know it ships with one. The little **** head said “well if it doesn’t have one in there I guess it doesn’t have one in there”. That flew all over me so I calmly left to the parking lot and called AAC and confirmed that it in fact is suppose to have one in the box. So I returned and told them that the manufacturer does provide them in the box. All I got was a blank stare with no response. So I politely said that since they can’t get customer service in check I will no longer spend lots of money there again. I got a “ sorry bout that”. Customer service used to be great, not sure what happened but in a nut shell this store sucks now. All of this complaining is just my opinion. The store is Cherokee Gun and pawn.

I had an issue with LGS too. It was getting real close to 45days since approval on a trash panda...I called and asked IF they could check and see if the stamp came in...reply: "did we call you?" me: NO, reply: "then it isn't here."

45min later I get a call from another employee telling me I could come pick up my panda, my stamp was there...I didn't make a scene as I had other stamps waiting at that LGS. I picked up my other Item recently. Won't be using them again. the CS was weak as ****.

I had an issue with LGS too. It was getting real close to 45days since approval on a trash panda...I called and asked IF they could check and see if the stamp came in...reply: "did we call you?" me: NO, reply: "then it isn't here."

45min later I get a call from another employee telling me I could come pick up my panda, my stamp was there...I didn't make a scene as I had other stamps waiting at that LGS. I picked up my other Item recently. Won't be using them again. the CS was weak as ****.
Customer service at some GS’s are getting worse because of the new to the scene “gun experts” that are overtaking them. From what I see.

I know they are busy AF...but, dude could have taken my name and said: "we are busy AF, but i'll look when i get a chance and call you if it is here." instead, I assume he was a dick to me, then went and looked, saw my stamp...and told someone else to call me.

I know they are busy AF...but, dude could have taken my name and said: "we are busy AF, but i'll look when i get a chance and call you if it is here." instead, I assume he was a dick to me, then went and looked, saw my stamp...and told someone else to call me.
More than likely.

Care to say who it was? I can put them on my do not stop list.

Silencerco Osprey 9
06/02 - Ordered online
06/23 - Arrived at LGS, and applied for stamp on Kiosk
07/01 - Form 4 mailed in with check
07/16 - Check cashed

Looks like approval time has slowed down again. WTH, I've never had one approved in less than 11 months...

It's been a while... Decided to do another batch of NFA. Process is different from 4-5 years ago. It is much more simple than before. Back in December & January, I bought a LE6945, LE6944, LE6991, 14" Benelli M4 Entry, Auto stamped M16A2 M4 config, 77/22 integrally suppressed, 10/22 integrally suppressed and a SilencerCo Hybrid 46 Suppressor.

Finally got around to (starting to) apply for the form 4s this morning. Doing the SilencerShop Kiosk method, which is new to me, but seems very straight forward and streamline as time is money. Plan on starting the NFA clock this Wednesday.

Yes, the kiosk is the ****. It works better than what the police used to take my prints for my weapons carry permit and what TSA used for twic compliance.

Back
Top Bottom