• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up in Newnan on Saturday, Dec. 1st!

Will you be attending the event?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • I'll be there and will bring one or more people with me!

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • I might be there!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 53 32.9%

• Total voters
Thanks to everyone that put this together I had a good time had some great food and saw some purdy guns [JWC].I also won a prize SGM grips.I went ahead and put them on this old 1944 Remington Rand.:D
i48.tinypic.com_2462h51.jpg

Great times with some great folks. I didn't win 1911 grips but was graciously given a set (Big thanks Bass Akwards). Better show them off to show my appreciation!
20121201_193215.jpg

I have worked a lot of different events (Rodeo, gun shows, political events, festivals of all kinds, bar mitzvahs(ok I am kidding on that one... although I would)) but the most attentive, and eager to sign up folks are at ODT events. We signed up 15 today. The only issue is a lot of folks at ODT events are already members, but it's a pleasant one.

Big Thanks to Ink Daddy! And of course to Okuma Steve! Thanks guys and thanks to the ODT members for their support!

i48.tinypic.com_3023ry1.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_2gubf9t.jpg

Had a great time today......many thanks to many people.......got some great pics......will post them up tomorrow......sorry tired...my grandkids are wearing me out!!

GREAT TURNOUT!!! Thanks to all that came to support this forum- Thanks to GCO for attending and BIG SLOPPY THANKS to Inkdaddy and Okuma Steve for makin' it possible! Our staff really enjoyed you all- See ya at the next one!

GREAT TURNOUT!!! Thanks to all that came to support this forum- Thanks to GCO for attending and BIG SLOPPY THANKS to Inkdaddy and Okuma Steve for makin' it possible! Our staff really enjoyed you all- See ya at the next one!

You'll see some of us BEFORE the next one! Plus, it's AWESOME you wanna have it again!! Did I say THANK YOU?! It's not just me, My little family unit seemed to enjoy it, also! And that's some good food you got there, HELVIS!

I had a great time. It was nice to put faces to screen names. A huge thanks to Jekyll and Hydes for having us. Good times!

Really enjoyed meetin' up wit all youze peeples. Good friends, good meet good wings to eat. I think the Santa they hired(Biker 113) scared the kids though..well he scared ME anyway. ;)

Thanks Inkdaddy, Okuma Steve, Helvis and everyone else who helped set it up. Great event!

Back
Top Bottom