• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up in Newnan on Saturday, Dec. 1st!

Will you be attending the event?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • I'll be there and will bring one or more people with me!

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • I might be there!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 53 32.9%

• Total voters
Want to thank everyone who attended M&G at Jekyll and Hydes.Great meet.Thanks Helvis and the staff at J&H thanks to OS and even the mods(JK)Great to always put faces to the screen names.Merry Christmas to All of Ya'll.

I have worked a lot of different events (Rodeo, gun shows, political events, festivals of all kinds, bar mitzvahs(ok I am kidding on that one... although I would)) but the most attentive, and eager to sign up folks are at ODT events. We signed up 15 today. The only issue is a lot of folks at ODT events are already members, but it's a pleasant one.

Big Thanks to Ink Daddy! And of course to Okuma Steve! Thanks guys and thanks to the ODT members for their support!

BIGBIGBIG THANKS to OS and HELVIS88 for doing this!!! Met some good folks today, made friends of a bunch of 'em! JWC, Mikey357, Biker13 and too many others to mention. This M&G was GOOD SCHTUFF!!!

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out, it was a great time! Big thanks to Inkdaddy for setting it all up to helvis88 for letting us use his restaurant for a meet!

Back
Top Bottom