• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWSharpshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion is that OS and the mods do not really care what any of us think, and they don't have to.

But to say that there are 40,000 members so a few dont matter is a skewed view. How many of those 40k are active?

My opinion is that no one should be banned unless they threaten another member or break the law. I honestly think that the rules/point system needs to be reevaluated.
Maybe this is a good idea too. I am glad I don't make the rules or enforce them. But until then the rules in place are, or should be, simple enough to follow.

Personally I have a lot of respect for unbiased mods who are able to stay above the fray, remain professional, and not promote the us vs them storyline.

I would ask if anyone knew where I might find such mods but that would put them at risk of promoting a competing site.

So, if we have a question about an infraction, all we have to do is post in that thread and we'll get an explanation?
It will sit there and be ignored for three weeks then if you comment enough they will show you a ambiguous rule which 97% of the ODT is breaking depending on how it is interpreted. You will then argue your point until you realize they don't give a ****. By this time the points are almost expired so you say the hell with it and close the thread. It is a fulfilling experience that all ODTers should experience at least once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom