• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWSharpshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion is that OS and the mods do not really care what any of us think, and they don't have to.

But to say that there are 40,000 members so a few dont matter is a skewed view. How many of those 40k are active?

My opinion is that no one should be banned unless they threaten another member or break the law. I honestly think that the rules/point system needs to be reevaluated.

Hasselhoss and I have never met, but we talk offline from time to time. I will admit that the reason for his current status sort of baffles me.

i.giphy.com_khdqe67n8qi8U.gif
Would I be a bad father if I let my 12 year old son watch this. It's one of my favorites of all times!!!

my opinion is that OS and the mods do not really care what any of us think, and they don't have to.

But to say that there are 40,000 members so a few dont matter is a skewed view. How many of those 40k are active?

My opinion is that no one should be banned unless they threaten another member or break the law. I honestly think that the rules/point system needs to be reevaluated.
and there it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom