• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWSharpshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTENT has a whole lot to do with it. Helping someone who has no internet connection is a noble thing, avoiding the boundaries of your time out is certainly not.

INTENT has a whole lot to do with it. Helping someone who has no internet connection is a noble thing, avoiding the boundaries of your time out is certainly not.

Avoiding the boundaries of my timeout would have been telling the mods to kiss my butt or engaging in conversation with his account.

Having him send a PM about wanting to buy some stripper clips and then typing my shipping address into his phone in a PM to said seller is hardly avoiding the boundaries of my timeout.

Hell, I manage a couple dozen mail servers and have hundreds of servers around the world with VPN and remote desktop capabilities. If I wanted to "avoid the boundaries" of my timeout I could have easily created another account with an IP that traced to decatur, griffin, peachtree city, chicago, new york, LA, etc etc etc.

I didn't do that though. I took my timeout without bitching even though it was unwarranted. Actually, I managed to get a bunch done around the house. :thumb:

Avoiding the boundaries of my timeout would have been telling the mods to kiss my butt or engaging in conversation with his account.

Having him send a PM about wanting to buy some stripper clips and then typing my shipping address into his phone in a PM to said seller is hardly avoiding the boundaries of my timeout.

Hell, I manage a couple dozen mail servers and have hundreds of servers around the world with VPN and remote desktop capabilities. If I wanted to "avoid the boundaries" of my timeout I could have easily created another account with an IP that traced to decatur, griffin, peachtree city, chicago, new york, LA, etc etc etc.

I didn't do that though. I took my timeout without *****ing even though it was unwarranted. Actually, I managed to get a bunch done around the house. :thumb:
If you were not able to send a PM or make the deal though your own account........then it was outside the boundaries of your privileges here. Black and white, not hard to understand. You lost that privilege when you lost access to your account.

Not enough.
hammarica.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_11_203_popcorn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom