• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWSharpshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You appeared to have a second account ( I am not buying your story), everyone knows we do not allow multiple accounts, we always ban the second account. So him being banned and pissed is on you.

We are not the ones who logged into his account. He has no reason to be pissed at us, you are the one who brags about having multiple accounts. Jeff leaving is on you not us.

And for the record, I didn't "log into" his account. I sent a PM from his account on his phone. I don't have his login information.

You appeared to have a second account ( I am not buying your story), everyone knows we do not allow multiple accounts, we always ban the second account. So him being banned and pissed is on you.

So you haven't unbanned his account?

As far as you "buying my story" I'm not too concerned with that. I wish I was smart enough to create "troll accounts" 4 years in advance of using them.

OK bro. :thumb:

Could you tell me something though? What rule did he or I break?
Do you honestly not understand the whole banned/ timeout thing?

If you want to have the privilege of making deals like that from the classifieds, then you agree to abide by the set rules of the site when you log in (under your own account)
Not having access to PM for the sake of making deals is one of the unfortunate side effects of being in time out. It seems you abused the system by attempting to circumvent your timeout.

If you want to have the privilege of making deals like that from the classifieds, then you agree to abide by the set rules of the site when you log in (under your own account)
Not having access to PM for the sake of making deals is one of the unfortunate side effects of being in time out. It seems you abused the system by attempting to circumvent your timeout.
FTW

A. My first timeout was unwarranted. I had no points prior my hat and my post while infraction worthy was not hat worthy.

B. Show me the rule that says you cannot send a PM and buy something from somebody else's account? Jeff knew I was looking for stripper clips so he helped me out.

C. How far can you shove that nose up mod ass?

Last edited:
It's not like thus is the first time somebody worked out a deal with someone else's account.

I bought a slide fire stock for another member several years back. He wasn't banned, but he couldn't get to an Internet connection. He gave.me his password and I negotiated the deal for him. Heck, I think I was a mod at the time.

I also sold a Colt AR15 for amother member who I had never met before back when I was a mod. He was having trouble with the system and I offered to help . Never met him or touched the gun, but I sold it for him.

A. My first timeout was unwarranted. I had no points prior my hat and my post while infraction worthy was not hat worthy.

B. Show me the rule that says you cannot send a PM and buy something from somebody else's account? Jeff knew I was looking for stripper clips so he helped me out.

C. How far can you shove that nose up mod ass?
A. That is something I know nothing about and it sounds like you may have been done wrong. Hopefully that can be corrected.

B. Who gives a damn if you are looking for stripper clips? You lose that PRIVILEGE when you earn a time out. If you don't like missing out on deals, keep your nose clean.

C. Advocating for following the rules as intended is hardly shoving my nose up that mod ass. You sound a whole lot like CCW with that comment when he told people they were swinging from OS's nut sack. I have disagreed with several mods at different times in the past, I call it like I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom