• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

If I can make it I will holler at you, I'm looking for something I can get into that won't require much movement on my part, for now at least. Do y'all have any other .22 matches at this range? Honestly, not sure how much I can shoulder a weapon at this point.
This will actually be the first 22 match for this range. We are testing the waters to see what turnout looks like.

This will actually be the first 22 match for this range. We are testing the waters to see what turnout looks like.
Gotcha, I may came check it out.
It is the same day as the ODT Swap Meet and I had already planned on going to that so, we'll see.
Either one I end up at is going to cost me! LoL
I hope y'all have an awesome turnout and are able to put something together on a regular basis.

Looks like we have 8 shooters and growing...

What all will need to be done the morning of the event? I am coming from Kennesaw, GA...but I can try to get there early to help out

Didn't allow me to select a squad. Awaiting MD approval. More than happy to help as much as needed

Hmmm...mine was immediate I thought...but who knows. My issue is going to be nerves and not being familiar with shooting in random positions.

I'm hitting the range for a few hours Saturday morning and shooting as much prone and a few other positions as time will allow.

Back
Top Bottom