• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

Nice set up. I was hoping I would be able to help with mags but I only have Savage and Bergara mags.

With that set up you should be shooting more .22 matches.
That's a perfect rifle for the open class. If you are bored with shooting off a bench... Then you need to check out NRL22 and PRS22.

Has there been recent matches at this location? Decent turn out? - Not sure of the turn out yet. This is the first match.

I looked over the 5 COF...man, this should be interesting. I'm going to get one range day in between now and the match.

The only bag I have is my caldwell I've used like once. It's really heavy and packed full of sand.

Thinking maybe I should take a good chunk of sand out of it...the couple of NRL22 videos I watched showed more "flexible" bags and all sorts of bag accessories lol

I just signed up, squad 1, looking forward to it
Thanks Brother! Got a fun course of fire with what looks like 2 bonus stages. Round count should be under 100 unless you all want to take on a cash money stage. Shooters decide. I have something challenging in a modified prone...

How good would this match be, coming to view as a spectator? The reason I ask is, I was in a accident AUG 2020 and still unable to get around much at all. This is something I think I would be interested in doing, if I can ever get back to somewhat of a "NORMAL".

How good would this match be, coming to view as a spectator? The reason I ask is, I was in a accident AUG 2020 and still unable to get around much at all. This is something I think I would be interested in doing, if I can ever get back to somewhat of a "NORMAL".
Sorry to hear about the incident… Prayers for a speedy recovery! We have space for spectators. Would love a shout out or reference. Just getting started and want to grow the sport. Please bring sun screen or a tent. It’s an open field unless it’s raining. We will opt for option 2 if that is the case.

If I can make it I will holler at you, I'm looking for something I can get into that won't require much movement on my part, for now at least. Do y'all have any other .22 matches at this range? Honestly, not sure how much I can shoulder a weapon at this point.

Thanks Brother! Got a fun course of fire with what looks like 2 bonus stages. Round count should be under 100 unless you all want to take on a cash money stage. Shooters decide. I have something challenging in a modified prone...
I'm up for whatever, I just hope to hit a few targets during the day lol.

Back
Top Bottom