• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more "Multi-entry" giveaways

Should Giveaways that allow multiple entries from one person be allowed?

• Please allow the "unlimited entries" giveaways!

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Get rid of them, one entry per person is plenty for a giveaway!

Votes: 83 76.9%
  • Chili Cheese Dog from The Varsity.

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that bothers me, I don't mind some minor "post-whoring" occasionally, but that's just absurd. I just think it destroys any value that you may place on post count.

While I understand your point of view I have never been a fan of post counts. I dont determine who I would like to deal with based on post count but rather their feedback score. Many of the members have gained their post counts by posting non value added posts such as GLWS, nice etc. My 1200 posts in the giveaway coincided with several down days at work when I happened to be flat broke and was all in fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlimited votes?

Only if you have several user names on here which is also a problem.

Honestly that bothers me, I don't mind some minor "post-whoring" occasionally, but that's just absurd. I just think it destroys any value that you may place on post count.

While I understand your point of view I have never been a fan of post counts. I dont determine who I would like to deal with based on post count but rather their feedback score. Many of the members have gained their post counts by posting non value added posts such as GLWS, nice etc. My 1200 posts in the giveaway coincided with several down days at work when I happened to be flat broke and was all in fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlimited votes?

Only if you have several user names on here which is also a problem.
I agree. Why so late on the idea tonight. How long is the poll for ?

For me, I dont put any stock into post counts or # of feedbacks..
I interact with everyone regardless and dont base any contact off either.
It is cool to see the percentage on feedback and the date people joined.

Find me anyone who has half that many GLWS posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom