• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night sights?

You should know that Aimless is highly sought after in the training community. He has attended every major school in the US. However, they don't train him, he trains them.

You should know that Aimless is highly sought after in the training community. He has attended every major school in the US. However, they don't train him, he trains them.

Definately sounds that way! lol! Can I get a certificate too???? lol

Lol, I am not interested in that thing even if Paul Howe endorsed it. It is a five shot .38 that you can't load +P rounds in (safely) and is about the same size as a Glock 19. Besides no nights sights or rails for gizmos. I need that stuff for the massive adrenaline dump during a shootout with the alien mall ninjas. Sorry dude. No deal. I was just wondering if it was still up. Good luck with the trade.

how many rounds you need. after i blow a hole in yer face with the first one, the other 4 are just for goofin' off till leo gets there. lol

Boy kind of looks like I set off a little battle royal in here since I last checked in. Sorry guys didn't know it would get that heated.

line them up?? I just use my nightsites so I know where the gun is on my nightstand and so that I dont knock over any beer bottles while reaching for it.

Damn that is what I do, just without the beers! LOL

In what most of us do and carry firearms for they do. I mean, really are you going to engage with your pistol out to 300 yards?

I don't know the gent but I do respect his service, I could not disagree more with that assessment. CCW or Law Enforcement is NOT the same thing as being in skinny land surrounded by tangos. In the real world where I live and work my pistol IS my primary firearm. Most here that carry concealed carry a pistol and I'm sure that there is not one that will engage at more than 25 yards if they get into a situation.

Delta operators? Dunno. I was a Marine! ;) :D

I work almost exclusively at night. I train at night and in the daytime I use my sights if I have the chance. I train to use my sights very, very quickly quickly. I also have to be sure that I don't hit a "innocent" until that bullet STOPS! I would not consider pulling the trigger until I KNOW where the gun is aimed. I also will want to be able to tell a jury that I did look at my sites and knew where the bullet should have struck, whether I was accurate or not. Do you think a civil lawyer or defense attorney would have a difficult time with that? Remember you still have to defend yourself after the shoot...

I can tell you from experience. In a SHTF situation you WILL revert to what you train.

As to the OPs question. I like the newer big red front sight. Meprolight, Tru Glow, and Trig-icon have very good versions, I would recommend whichever you are most comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom