Night sights?

Bass Akwards

Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
I got a G17 4 gen and I'm wanting to put some night sights on it. I'm looking for some suggestions as far as what brands that some of ya'll use, likes or dislikes. Thanks.

I prefer the trijicon night sites personally, have the crispest picture that I have used. I believe that Glock factory use meproslights, which I don't find to be as nice, but they are nicer then they use to be. After that, the XS Big Dot sites work well for combat shooting, though they aren't as precise for pure target shooting, but then again, its not their purpose.

i like night sites personally. I just picked up a 17 with heinie sites... thinking about going to nightsites. essentially its a glow in the dark 3 dot system by night and a 3 dot system by day. I would have put a 3 dot site on there anyway so may as well get the best of both worlds.

my 17 is also my nightstand gun.

This is on mine.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 82
i like night sites personally. I just picked up a 17 with heinie sites... thinking about going to nightsites. essentially its a glow in the dark 3 dot system by night and a 3 dot system by day. I would have put a 3 dot site on there anyway so may as well get the best of both worlds.

my 17 is also my nightstand gun.

You would have a reason to fire your pistol at night? Whatever for?

Back
Top Bottom