• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New traders

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
I’m good
Not what I want .. I want 2 of yours for 1 of mine.
No I’m not getting my lazy ass off the couch to make a sale or trade
I posted it but you gotta drive all the to my mailbox to buy or trade
Your **** is ****, my **** ain’t **** it’s been shot 600 times so come to me

Unfortunately that’s what I’m seeing a lot lately. I have people that cry driving as little as 10-15 minutes is too far for them but it’s fine for me to deliver it to them. Maybe the government will take care of the handouts for them. Sad

I'm getting a number of people with no or low feedback who've been on the Trader less than two years. If I'm selling a pistol or rifle to new folks, I state in the listing that I want to see a GA WCL. They make initial contact; but when I ask if they meet my criteria, they Ghost. Most locations indicate they're from Atlanta.

Tons of talk and no action. Some dope actually asked how far I was from where he was or was going to be. I said 10 minutes or less. He actually said it was too far for him but I guess it’s ok for me to go to him. People have balls these days. I lost patience and tell them no thanks. Go pay more at a store or online.

The is just me
But if you going to post stuff sale, be willing to get up off your ass and drive at least 30 mins.. ****ing lazy ass ****ers.. hell your sale is a new price at best.. Dan we all can use the net and see what **** sales for new.. Buncha a dam jabroonies is what’s here now

Back
Top Bottom