• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun predictions/wants

What I’m seeing is gun manure- factures caving to the further left push. I see more California style semi autos, more cheap to make Glock knockoffs. I would love to see CZ bring out more colt options and Ruger bring back Marlins that rival the pre Remlin Marlins.

Got a 5.56 MVP Predator in the safe. It was my daughter’s first centerfire rifle. When she was 10YOA, she would run it out to 800yds.

Loved the one I used to have. It was a 'Yote Slayer.

received_1733087386904630.jpeg
received_1733087400237962.jpeg

Im slowly growing my lever action collection (357/44/308/12ga) - And often wondered why no 5.56 in lever action...
Does the Henry Long Ranger not come in 5.56? I could've sworn it did.

As for my wants, I second the idea of a scorpion comp, but you should be able to get a Stribog fairly reasonably priced. I would love a PCC in 10mm besides the CMMG Banshee. Scorpion in 10mm?

In for new Marlin levers. I expect them to debut a few weeks before deer season.

More 7n6 guns. AR's, AK's, mini 14 version, pistols, levers, whatever. FN or SOLGW should lead the way.

Beretta should re-introduce the Cheetah, and make them in 9mm.

Beretta is now importing new Manhurin MR73 revolvers. They will probably run $3k, but that's the price they command. I want one.

Glock 1911. (Sorry. I had to.)

Back
Top Bottom