• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New gun predictions/wants

hkmp5g17

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
56   1
Reaction score
What Firearms do you think are likely to come out the next 6 months and why?

I expect Taurus, Kel-Tec, and Walther to come out with p365 competitors. I would especially like to see a lighter PPS with a 10 round mag. Also a Kahr CM9 sized pistol with a few more rounds. A Scorpion K/MPX-K type brace pistol at a much lower price point would sell well.... but not likely given the political environment.

I havent seen Kahr with any new offerings in a long time. I think Walther would do a CCP in a double stack, or a sub-compact PDP. Kel-Tec/Taurus probably wouldnt do anything to compete in that arena in my opinion. I take that back, Taurus already has a horse in the race G2C/G3C.

Aero just dropped a new 9mm AR that I'd love to have. Sig is coming out with the 365 in .380 - kind of odd but I guess they're marketing it to women/seniors as having less kick. It would be nice if they came out with a .22 version or a conversion kit since that's the only thing affordable to shoot right now. Unfortunately I think the current political climate will kill innovation and most makers will focus on getting more of the same out the door and in dealers' hands.

I would love a 22 caliber p365 with a 20 shot flush fitting magazine.

Aero just dropped a new 9mm AR that I'd love to have. Sig is coming out with the 365 in .380 - kind of odd but I guess they're marketing it to women/seniors as having less kick. It would be nice if they came out with a .22 version or a conversion kit since that's the only thing affordable to shoot right now. Unfortunately I think the current political climate will kill innovation and most makers will focus on getting more of the same out the door and in dealers' hands.

Not sure if rifles are invited into this thread but I didnt see a sign that said no Rifles so here I go. Id like to see Ruger put a exceptional stainless Marlin 357 trapper with walnut and no safety on the market, that rivals what Marlins were when they proudly wore a JM stamped barrel. And then the same in a 3030 and a stainless model 39 without the rebounding hammer. I hope thats not too much to ask for. But if it is, do it anyways, and fill them shoes like they deserve to be filled.

I didn't mention rifles or shotguns, but they certainly are not excluded. I think a reasonably priced 357 lever gun would do well

Not sure if rifles are invited into this thread but I didnt see a sign that said no Rifles so here I go. Id like to see Ruger put a exceptional stainless Marlin 357 trapper with walnut and no safety on the market, that rivals what Marlins were when they proudly wore a JM stamped barrel. And then the same in a 3030 and a stainless model 39 without the rebounding hammer. I hope thats not too much to ask for. But if it is, do it anyways, and fill them shoes like they deserve to be filled.

I think this was suppose to be an email to RUGER! :cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom