• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new bike time

The 501 isn't street legal without modifications is it? Don't you need the 501 S to get you from street to trail? Also where are you located? If Blue Ridge is 3 hours north then you are only 1 hour south of me.
south side of benning I havent made the trip yet but its roughly 2 hrs up 185/85 then up to the mountains about another hour I gather

KLR is the swiss army knife of motorcycles. If it don't fit, pound on it harder!
They are iconic bikes but not anything Im looking at. Old tech, over weight, and under powered for what Im looking to do. Id much rather have the ktm 690 before the klr

No matter what you choose i'll be jealous so i support it either way.
Ha any of those 3 would be fine, ktm/husky/husaberg Would be awesome if yamaha would make their wr450f 6 speeds and street legal. that would be cheaper and easier to buy.

I wish the CRF450X was streetable. I had the CRF250X and it had way more balls than my CRF250L.
yeah looked at that just not enough umph(250l) for what I want. they are good looking bikes thought and should last a long time. any of the big 4 would do awesome if they wold make a top notch street legal one as opposed to some old tech or smaller displacement bike. Ive always like the drz, but I dont plan to go back to a carbed bike ever again

I honestly want an ADV bike so i can just pack a bag and do an over night trip to clear my head once in a while. Unfortunately the real world doesn't allow for $15,000 toys.
14216714265_e403417dfe_b.jpg

yeah looked at that just not enough umph(250l) for what I want. they are good looking bikes thought and should last a long time. any of the big 4 would do awesome if they wold make a top notch street legal one as opposed to some old tech or smaller displacement bike. Ive always like the drz, but I dont plan to go back to a carbed bike ever again

I've gone the DRZ route before also. Wasn't bad but definitely wasn't a race bike.

1214081703.jpg

I rode my buddys highly modded drz, it was fast, over 100mph no problem but I still dont want to mess with carbs. Still want that 6 speed too!

Back
Top Bottom