• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new bike time

I'm shopping for a new bike...well probably a used "new" bike. I've considered the dual sport as a lot of my friends ride BMW GS1200's and have taken trips to the the Artic Circle and the southern tip of South America. However I am still a bit old school and looking for a badass long distance bagger like a Street Glide or another Victory... Hell, I'm even considering a Kawasaki Vulcan perhaps. Depends on the deal I get.

I'm shopping for a new bike...well probably a used "new" bike. I've considered the dual sport as a lot of my friends ride BMW GS1200's and have taken trips to the the Artic Circle and the southern tip of South America. However I am still a bit old school and looking for a badass long distance bagger like a Street Glide or another Victory... Hell, I'm even considering a Kawasaki Vulcan perhaps. Depends on the deal I get.

If we start talking cruisers we are going to need a whole new thread. I could go for days there also.

rswarrior101b.jpg

Or we could just go full custom.
top-taps-217-03.jpg

those larger bikes are awesome for longer distances for sure. Heck Id even look at the ducati multistrada for something like that.

I think once the kids grow up a bit, the harley will come. Ive been eyeing a road king for myself, and they did a major overhaul in 2014 too. If finances allowed for 3 bikes, Id have my sport bike, my street legal dirt bike, and a harley. Gotta work a few mores before I can handle that though

Max Motorsports in Birmingham. Good group of guys there and a very good dealership.

Griffiths cycle in Chattanooga.

Just throwing some ideas out there for you. I bought my last one from Wally at Wheelsports in Ohio. :)
SAVED the Mutha Day! Max motorsport has my money! Great deal, need to go do some paperwork and take it home, prob tuesday! Stoked
images.motorcycle_usa.com_PhotoGallerys_15_Husqvarna_FE501S_10.jpg

Yeah @SpeedyR came thought with a dealer that had one in stock and out the door price less than msrp. No brainer. Should be getting it tuesday on a mini road trip!

Back
Top Bottom