• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new bike time

400 freight, 400 prep, 250 doc, etc. on top of no negotiation on price. Who pays this crap? seems to be enough people willing to since I cant find what I want yet

yep.i recently sold my daughters 2014 YZ85 for $2500 had bunch people texting saying I can get it for XXX price,and im like yeah wait till u get there and get tax,doc,prep and freight charges, Yamaha delaer around here have 2015 yz85 $5800 out the door(with all fees) mine was half price! and 1 year old
years back when my son was on 65's 85's there was none of these fees.but if people continue to pay,dealers will continue to STICK IT TO U

yep.i recently sold my daughters 2014 YZ85 for $2500 had bunch people texting saying I can get it for XXX price,and im like yeah wait till u get there and get tax,doc,prep and freight charges, Yamaha delaer around here have 2015 yz85 $5800 out the door(with all fees) mine was half price! and 1 year old
years back when my son was on 65's 85's there was none of these fees.but if people continue to pay,dealers will continue to STICK IT TO U
same same. I have to sell my grom and one dealer offered me 2k and another offer me 3k. yet they wont work with me on price. pain in the behind for sure

IMG_20150407_130045.jpg

400 freight, 400 prep, 250 doc, etc. on top of no negotiation on price. Who pays this crap? seems to be enough people willing to since I cant find what I want yet

I worked at the dealership off and on for 9 years since high school and they reduced the price $700 below msrp and by the time all the fees and taxes were tacked back on i was right back at msrp again.

I worked at the dealership off and on for 9 years since high school and they reduced the price $700 below msrp and by the time all the fees and taxes were tacked back on i was right back at msrp again.
Honestly, I offered to do that too but these bikes are to popular apparently

Back
Top Bottom