• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

new bike time

I just don't like how everyone says the KTM's are racebikes that can be ridden on the street. Everyone i've seen people say they require oil changes every 4-8 hours and a filter change every other oil change. That's a bit much for my tastes.

I just don't like how everyone says the KTM's are racebikes that can be ridden on the street. Everyone i've seen people say they require oil changes every 4-8 hours and a filter change every other oil change. That's a bit much for my tastes.
I have a road bike. I want this bike to explore off road, take a gun in a backpack and go. If i want to travel ill take my rd bike. Between my family and work im glad to get to still ride. Mix thatwith more thn 1 bike oil change intervals become less if a concern. Maintenance ws one reason i was consider the 690 though

another option is the Husky FE500s. Check wtih Bobby at Atlanta BMW/ducati/Husqvarna. He had at least one or two when I was at the grand opening of the new location this past weekend. At least one had a "sold" tag on it. bobby is good to work with.

I have a tagged 450 XC but enjoy riding my 950 super enduro off road mostly. easier to get the trails and still fun even on single track.

The Husky is the same basic bike as the 500EXC with a few small changes. some think it's actually a better bike. If they imported a 450 EXC or FE450 I'd have a new bike...

another option is the Husky FE500s. Check wtih Bobby at Atlanta BMW/ducati/Husqvarna. He had at least one or two when I was at the grand opening of the new location this past weekend. At least one had a "sold" tag on it. bobby is good to work with.

I have a tagged 450 XC but enjoy riding my 950 super enduro off road mostly. easier to get the trails and still fun even on single track.

The Husky is the same basic bike as the 500EXC with a few small changes. some think it's actually a better bike. If they imported a 450 EXC or FE450 I'd have a new bike...
Dang!!!!! you may of just saved the day. I forgot about those guys! Looking into it now thanks!

Well hurry and buy one and let's go. I'm taking mine to the Blue Ridge/Dawsonville area Wednesday. Planning to hit Cashes Valley.
That would be awesome but this ol girl is staying south for now, wont be riding it 3 hours anytime soon!

Failed attempt. Not paying msrp plus 1079$ in dealer fees for a dirt bike. the search continues

Max Motorsports in Birmingham. Good group of guys there and a very good dealership.

Griffiths cycle in Chattanooga.

Just throwing some ideas out there for you. I bought my last one from Wally at Wheelsports in Ohio. :)

Max Motorsports in Birmingham. Good group of guys there and a very good dealership.

Griffiths cycle in Chattanooga.

Just throwing some ideas out there for you. I bought my last one from Wally at Wheelsports in Ohio. :)
sweet, gonna call max motorsports tomorrow! thanks

Back
Top Bottom