• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need picks of 16in. barrel with 13 or 14 inch handguard

Aero makes perfectly acceptable stuff, imo. I’ve built and owned a couple. Never had an issue for what it is.

But, $89 for an Aero handguard would be fine for what I actually need. Unfortunately, my want and have list seems to take priority over what I actually need.

Aero makes perfectly acceptable stuff, imo. I’ve built and owned a couple. Never had an issue for what it is.

But, $89 for an Aero handguard would be fine for what I actually need. Unfortunately, my want and have list seems to take priority over what I actually need.
Right! I can relate. This gun has been a couple months in the making and will probably another couple months. This time I am going to buy what I want the first time and be done with it. Even if it takes me 6 months. It won't take that long but close.

You need to add about $100 to that for most of them I am seeing. I don't know of any Aero Precision hand guards that are less that $140 or so. Average is about $189.

Gee Wiz the AP Atlas S1 308 handguard in 12.7 inch length is 220 bucks. The 15 inch one is 270 smackers. For 270 you can buy just about what ever you want. Of course that's on the AP website It's probably cheaper for some other vendor. 😯
I guess I got mine before everyone knew they were good. I paid around $350 for an Aero M4E1 builders kit. Upper/lower/ handguard/lpk.

$220 - $270? No thanks. I’d likely pay a little more for something that might help it sell if I were to find myself in need.

Well I have it narrowed down to 1 I really like and a possible contender. One is the SLR 14 inch Solo series which is $337.00 or the JL Billet handguard. It's real high. As if the SLR is cheap. LOL Some more research needs to be done in the JL piece before it is a contender but the SLR Solo is right up my alley. Handguards are getting ridiculous these days. I guess " If you want to play big you got to pay big. ". This build is getting out of hand quick. That's over 700 without tax and shipping for the barrel and handguard alone. Jiminy Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom