• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need picks of 16in. barrel with 13 or 14 inch handguard

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I am looking for pics of a 13 or 14 inch handguard on a 16 inch barrel just for reference. I am just brain storming here and thought maybe it would give a different look than the rest of my guns. I am just about to order a 15 inch one but just wondering what it would look like. I am using a adjustable gas block and though maybe it would provide easier access. My Superlative Arms adj. block came with a Allen key that was real long but be damned if I can find it. Just looking for reference sake because I am sure I will find it somewhere. If you help please post a pic I can look at. I've seen some guns that have a little bit barrel exposed at the end and it looked good. I just can't remember where I saw those guns at. It could have been a Daniel Defense maybe.

IMG_4959.jpeg

On the right. 16” 6 arc on a 14”
On the left. 18” on a 15.5

View attachment 6810185
16” barrel/15.5” handguard. I think it looks better
Yeah it does look good but I have 5 or 6 that way. I found a pic with a 12 inch guard with a 16 inch barrel and I kind of dig it. Just looks different than anything I have out of all of them. I just think it would have give me easier access to the adjustable gas block that would be the primary reason and then a different look would be the secondary. I don't know I'm just giving it some thought. Something that looks a little different from everything else in my gun case is making me want to maybe go that route. I will keep looking for a bit and maybe the handguard I am looking at will go on sale. It's a lot cheaper for the shorter handguard but that not enough to sway me one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom