• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help spotting a fake Marine.

Don't know you, Bypass, but, judging by humor and intelligence found in your posts and by the way many here on ODT seem to respect and like you, I have a feeling you are way cooler than you give yourself credit for. Just saying, dude.
Thanks brother. I needed that. This **** with Isis has still got me down. She wont even talk to me anymore.

So what's the deal? You guys met in this thread, you talked on the phone some etc... Did you go out or anything? What happened there? Why the cold shoulder now?

We got this dog from the pound a few months ago. He'd been abused. Awesome dog, very sweet and loves to play. We have been nothing but kind to him. He's a big strong dog and will chase the ball until my arm falls off. He still flinches or collapses in fear if I make a sudden move towards him. Know what I mean?

We got this dog from the pound a few months ago. He'd been abused. Awesome dog, very sweet and loves to play. We have been nothing but kind to him. He's a big strong dog and will chase the ball until my arm falls off. He still flinches or collapses in fear if I make a sudden move towards him. Know what I mean?

We had a similar situation but with a female dog. That ***** would even go so far as to bite the very hand that tried to help her. Know what I mean?

Isis is a awesome woman and a great friend. I can understand why she doesn't want to get involved with me I pushed things when they didn't need pushed. She isn't ready for that so it was me that ****ed up. She wanted to be friends and I wanted more. It was my fault. I will never say a bad thing about her. I would appreciate it if no one else does either. You have to know her and she is awesome.

Isis is a awesome woman and a great friend. I can understand why she doesn't want to get involved with me I pushed things when they didn't need pushed. She isn't ready for that so it was me that ****ed up. She wanted to be friends and I wanted more. It was my fault. I will never say a bad thing about her. I would appreciate it if no one else does either. You have to know her and she is awesome.

Friendship can last a life time!! One step at a time building trust, not being judgmental, support and understanding, being there when your needed...Sometimes just to be a sounding board, I think in my humble opinion, it is time to regroup. Let the dust settle, Keep it off the board, just an e-mail..Just saying...Time will tell..Good luck Brother!! DD

Friendship can last a life time!! One step at a time building trust, not being judgmental, support and understanding, being there when your needed...Sometimes just to be a sounding board, I think in my humble opinion, it is time to regroup. Let the dust settle, Keep it off the board, just an e-mail..Just saying...Time will tell..Good luck Brother!! DD
Words of wisdom as always. I need a break from the ODT anyways. I just wish she would give me another chance. But I would probably **** that up as well.

Back
Top Bottom