• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help spotting a fake Marine.

NM, **** it. I need a break from the ODT anyways. Take it easy guys. If Isis shows up tell her I said I am sorry I ****ed up again. Can never keep my damn mouth shut.

NM, **** it. I need a break from the ODT anyways. Take it easy guys. If Isis shows up tell her I said I am sorry I ****ed up again. Can never keep my damn mouth shut.

Damn I had no idea there was more to the story! I literally read through the thread today since it got dug up and it seemed like there was some chemistry. Sorry Bypass, don't want you to think I was messing with you again like the football thread a few weeks ago.

Damn I had no idea there was more to the story! I literally read through the thread today since it got dug up and it seemed like there was some chemistry. Sorry Bypass, don't want you to think I was messing with you again like the football thread a few weeks ago.
No worries man. I just need to stop talking about it. I am sure she wouldn't appreciate it. I have screwed up enough. It is time to let this go.

Back
Top Bottom