• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help spotting a fake Marine.

bxtreme24

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine got involved with a guy that we think, has a serious problem.
He seems to lie about EVERYTHING. Some as small as a post on FB about having beer and wings when she was with him all day and they never left the house. And some as big as having an ex-wife and twins that were deported. Its all day, every day and most of his lies are very easy to catch. She has left him but unfortunately still lives with him until she can find a new living situation. In an attempt to prove one of his bigger lies , being an ex-marine, we think he fabricated this pic. He claims he was a Marine sniper from 2000-2008 and this pic was taken on 9/11 in Germany. Im asking for anyone here to give input on his uniform, gear, and any other facts that dont add up.
This nut job still thinks he has a chance if he can prove his lies. So she needs to debunk this one to get rid of him once and for all and hopefully make her current situation a little easier until she can get out.

Attachments

• dumb****.jpg
    dumb****.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 327
  • dumb.jpg
    dumb.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
I have known a compulsive liar or two from work.

Freaking strange. Some people have to lie about all sorts of stuff. I never will be able to understand why.

Back
Top Bottom