• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help spotting a fake Marine.

static2.businessinsider.com_image_4f91aee3ecad04ee3500003d_sad_puppy.jpg

im calling bologna on this. I'm not in the Marines, i'm Army. Ive seen a couple people brag about how they were either in the service or about to JOIN the service but acted like they were already in. Stolen valor is absolutely ridiculous and theres a lot of people who do it. no DD214. No soldier. Shoulda made copies bub, everyone in all branches knows you make copies of all your important stuff.

im calling bologna on this. I'm not in the Marines, i'm Army. Ive seen a couple people brag about how they were either in the service or about to JOIN the service but acted like they were already in. Stolen valor is absolutely ridiculous and theres a lot of people who do it. no DD214. No soldier. Shoulda made copies bub, everyone in all branches knows you make copies of all your important stuff.

Late-to-the-party.jpg

So has anyone had a visual on "ISIS" yet? I just read like 72 pages of this crap and I want to feel like I have not been duped again.

Sometimes it is good to vent,,sometimes without face to face,or a pic!! I think that is the reason, she chose to use this forum, reaching out for support..Her pic was displayed at one time, with her permission from a personnel friend, that is a member here.

When you have this kind of Crap going on in your life with all the Drama, It helps to get others opinions, of a particular situation confronting them. Not from people or one side or the other picking sides..Just an objective opinion from people that are not involved.. Just my opinion DD

Back
Top Bottom