• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Job very bad, Willing to do anything!

it will be warming up soon. take a hand full of seeds and a nice sunny spot down in the holler. a little luck, a good wet spring and a whole lotta love and come october you won't have to work again until next planting season.

Check Turnerjobs.com We have a very large security team and I'm always seeing new security guards. I assume a lot of people utilize the position as a stepping stone into the police department but others seem to stay around for a long time. It’s a great company to work for!

Maybe if you were closer wed try something,I'm in need of just someone to help us around the shop and mainly me,I just think the distance is just to far for ya....good luck with the hunt .....

Construction Experience? Sales Experience? Any particular skills?

Construction may be good for your area considering Cartersville/Emerson is planning on a $1B Project soon and I have estimated projects all over the NW.

Also try NG Turf they are local and Aron McWhorter is the Owner. They should be turning out grass enough to keep you paid...they just won the DOT contract.

Are you following up with interviewers once you leave? A quick email? A phone call a few days or a week later to check status? Be proactive

Back
Top Bottom