• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Job very bad, Willing to do anything!

If your not against driving downtown look at Grady hospital. I work for Grady EMS and we have a transport division that does van/wheel chair transports. It's a good job for a little while and many do that while in EMT school and then move up to the ambulance.

If your not against driving downtown look at Grady hospital. I work for Grady EMS and we have a transport division that does van/wheel chair transports. It's a good job for a little while and many do that while in EMT school and then move up to the ambulance.

I am 70 miles north of ATL. they pay would have to rock to cover the gas I spend to go there

Probably not. But if your really hurtin for a job EMS is a steady field. Rough work and its not for everyone but it is an option. EMT school is typically a year part time.

Look for non emergency transport companies. Most only require CPR/first aid and that can be had pretty cheap and some will do it for you. Mostly you would drive folks to doctors appointments and things like that. Pay probably won't be much but it's an easy job. Then go look at technical colleges that offer EMT. The HOPE grant covered 100% of my EMT school. Just a thought but its a relatively easy profession to get into and it's steady work.

- - - Updated - - -

But really look at hospital job pages. Hospitals seem to always be hiring for something.

Back
Top Bottom