• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Job very bad, Willing to do anything!

Look for non emergency transport companies. Most only require CPR/first aid and that can be had pretty cheap and some will do it for you. Mostly you would drive folks to doctors appointments and things like that. Pay probably won't be much but it's an easy job. Then go look at technical colleges that offer EMT. The HOPE grant covered 100% of my EMT school. Just a thought but its a relatively easy profession to get into and it's steady work.

- - - Updated - - -

But really look at hospital job pages. Hospitals seem to always be hiring for something.

Ok thanks

My company in Cumming is always looking for experienced Tig Welders that are experienced enough to pass a x ray test of their buttweld of 2, 3/8" plates.
PM me if you can do that.

If there are any paper mills in your area try them. They are always looking for entry level positions with little to no experience and pay is usually around $20/hr starting out. With pretty decent benefits. There are several in South Ga of you were willing to relocate. It's a great career, it's been good to me and my family.

Back
Top Bottom