• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Job very bad, Willing to do anything!

gunlover

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I am in need of a job very bad, I will do anything as long as its legal for work. I am 23 and have a clean MVR and NO criminal back ground not even a speeding ticket. I was a Lt. for a security company in Idaho for over a year before they went under, I ran all the site in Boise and did all the hiring and firing. I have 2 years in retail as well. I was a handy man with my grandfather for a year. I am good with computers and technology. I have no fear of hard work or long work days. I been putting in for over a year now still cant find anything. My wife stands to lose her job soon and I need to find full time work very soon. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Look into healthcare. Hospitals are always hiring for something...if you can get a BLS card, you can be a transporter or something.

Sorry, CPR for healthcare workers. More than your basic CPR class. It's a basic requirement for just about any healthcare worker. If you were closer, I could do it for you, but classes aren't hard to find. Expect to pay about $50-75 or so. It's best to have it on your résumé when you turn it in.

Back
Top Bottom