• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Near collision with drunk driver just now.

Thanks for calling the cops on that asshole!

I have called on a drunk about 3 times. (fortunately, the people I called on didn't actually hit anyone that I saw.) But the way I am, it is best for me to let the fuzz handle dealing with drunk assholes. I would get in trouble for pulling a drunk guy out and beating him into a freaking coma.

-A drunk SOB just killed a good friend's father about a month ago.

-I say "**** drunk drivers almost as much as **** Obama!"

wow. Sorry to hear about your son. Sounds like you had your hands full and did what you could. Getting out of the car would have been a bad idea. For all you know he could be drunk because he just shot his girlfriend

and whole family with a mac 10. Best to let the police do their job... which you did. Hope your son gets better soon.

Or a scorpion. Yeah.. Prolly was best I didn't approach him.. He might have gunned the car into traffic

In today's world, I wouldn't try to detain anyone. Even though it makes complete sense to try and stop something like that. Call the cops and let them do their job.

Regardless it's a bad situation to be in. I'd say you did exactly what should have been done.

I don't smoke pot because it's illegal..but when i did I could still damn sure drive, with a grin. They'll allow people to drink alcohol that incapitates their dumb asses so badly they can't even speak properly let alone drive a vehicle that can take the life of some child !

I got a ticket for following a guy after 911 dispatch told me to, I thought wtf when they handed me a ticket. I had to go to court with a copy of the tape from the call to prove I was doing as told.
We had a drunk guy run from the cops not too long ago around here, he hit someone then ran off the road and killed himself. Win for us.

I got a ticket for following a guy after 911 dispatch told me to, I thought wtf when they handed me a ticket. I had to go to court with a copy of the tape from the call to prove I was doing as told.

wtf? Really? :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Or a scorpion. Yeah.. Prolly was best I didn't approach him.. He might have gunned the car into traffic

yup. People are stupid.

Im pretty sure several people were hurt. 2 cars hit head on like that.. Someone is bound to be bleeding. I hope it's the damn drunk
Usually the drunk makes it out without a scratch

I don't smoke pot because it's illegal..but when i did I could still damn sure drive, with a grin. They'll allow people to drink alcohol that incapitates their dumb asses so badly they can't even speak properly let alone drive a vehicle that can take the life of some child !
Drugs are bad mmmmmk

Back
Top Bottom