• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Prayer's have been answered

I was blessed just a few minutes ago, I received a call from my Orthopedic Doctor...Great Christmas present !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been approved for back surgery at Emory hospital down town, on Feb 28..11-12 hrs of Surgery and I can't wait...Mary Jane could not provide the High I'm on right now..Live is good!
Congrats man! Glad to hear you will get what you need. Mom just had neck surgery, she is a whole different person. Pray the same for you.

I'll plan on driving you down there and pick up when they let you go. CLERMONT LOUNGE HERE WE COME!
Might take you up on the pick up..May have to stay for in house physical therapy. I'll know more with my first interview in mid to late January..Will talk

Might take you up on the pick up..May have to stay for in house physical therapy. I'll know more with my first interview in mid to late January..Will talk
Love ya Brother, I called JR right after the call from Emory..He's flying down on the 27th....We gonna party
Glad to hear JR can make it. “You know where I stay“ if you need me.

I hope it provides some relief for you. I know from experience back pain is tough to deal with every day. If you get rid of any pain like that, you will have a whole new outlook on life every day! I pray for fantastic results for you and a speedy recovery.

Great news DD - I pray it goes great for you !
I had fusion surgery years ago from damage I done to myself as a teen. I fractured three of my lower vertebrae and was in a brace for almost a year and the pain and torture it has been ever since is terrible. They have been trying to get mine right for years now . I have had several different surgeries, countless ‘procedures‘ and have done so much to try and keep the pain at bay it’s not even funny.
The pins and cages they put in mine seem to do more pain than anything I think. But then again I’m not a doc or surgeon.….it is something you learn to live with.
I am going to try to remember to keep up with your progress as I really do pray it goes well ! The procedures and doctors nowadays have so much over the time I had my problems I know you will be just fine and your operation is going to do you a world of good !!
Keep us up to date and good luck !! 👍

Back
Top Bottom