• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

I was sick most of November. Now the whole family has been sick since before Christmas and in the house with me but luckily I've been immune for the past week.

My sister started getting colds last year after dealing with COVID for a couple of weeks. She never gets colds, but after that ended up with 4 in a row over 2-3 months.

When she had COVID I recommended NAC and vitamin D/Zinc to help, and they did. Just for grins she started taking NAC on a daily basis and hasn't had a cold since... Been a year and a half now.

The few times I've felt pre-coldish over the past few years I've popped a NAC pill before bed and was fine by the AM.

M wife went to NC to bring out 7 yr old granddaughter back to stay with us over the holidays. She is hunting a walk-in clinic in Asheville this morning because little Lylli is sick again…cough and congestion. Been that way off and on last few months..,

I've been sick 4 times in the past 3 months. First two times in October it felt like a common cold. Then in November I had a bad lung infection with nasty cough that lasted three weeks. Now I got the same thing again but not as bad. What gives? I've never taken any vaccinations and I'm rarely sick even once a year!
Same here! Non vaxed, no daily prescriptions, Quit smoking 10 years ago, don’t drink that often, take good supplements, I’m outside and active all day every day and eat pretty darn healthy. Been sick with cough and chest congestion for 3 PHUCKING months…!

My sister started getting colds last year after dealing with COVID for a couple of weeks. She never gets colds, but after that ended up with 4 in a row over 2-3 months.

When she had COVID I recommended NAC and vitamin D/Zinc to help, and they did. Just for grins she started taking NAC on a daily basis and hasn't had a cold since... Been a year and a half now.

The few times I've felt pre-coldish over the past few years I've popped a NAC pill before bed and was fine by the AM.
We just started NAC yesterday, praying it helps us as well…

Same here! Non vaxed, no daily prescriptions, Quit smoking 10 years ago, don’t drink that often, take good supplements, I’m outside and active all day every day and eat pretty darn healthy. Been sick with cough and chest congestion for 3 PHUCKING months…!
So. We know that the US government, even though it was banned, has continued with “gain of function” research on common viruses and other rarer strains of flu,colds, strep, etc. We know some of this research was done on US soils in NC…and then continued in labs across the world. Including labs of our enemies.
We also know the WHO, CDC, NIH have consistently lied to us about such research, where these genetically modified viruses have come from…and pretty much everything.
We also know these bastards would like to see a drastic reduction in the “carbon footprint“ of humans on the earth.
The human race in the whole world - and western civilization in particular - has a birth rate now that is wayyyy below the tipping point of sustainability. We are going extinct.
This extinction process due to birth rates below 2.1...is now being accelerated by “excess death” rates that are soaring in the western world. The scientific, medical and media communities are ignoring or minimizing all this.
So let’s see. If I believe all the religious cult propaganda about climate change…and I want drastic, immediate reductions in human carbon footprints on the earth…what are my options?
1) Push abortion as acceptable, normal and even desirable birth control.
2) Drive up housing, food, medical and all costs of living…make having children be seen as unaffordable, even selfish decision.
3) Contaminate water and food supplies with genetically modified ingredients and other various chemical contaminants. Push fast foods with dangerous ingredients (like high fructose corn syrup) with known heath, cancer risks on the children especially.
4) Research, develop and employ “gain of function” viruses to weaken and kill both older adults and children in the wombs.
5) Push untested dangerous pharmaceuticals constantly on tv commercials with wild promises and minimized risks.
6) Scare, shame and coerce the entire world population into submitting to regular injections using untested DNA modifying “vaccines” and then hide any resultant deaths or injuries.

I laugh when people argue…but, but, the US population is exploding!
Too many people in the world!
Of course they are not smart enough to realize that the ONLY increase in the US population over the last 40 years…has been illegal immigrants.
So no, the US isn’t growing…the DAVOS folks are just moving the poor proles from other parts of the world to the US. To destroy it from within.
Any country with a culture of its own is being overrun with immigrants who HATE the native culture and people.
Look at Europe, Scandinavian countries. Overrun with “migrants“. “Refugees”.
Lol. Who just happen to be different races or religions who HATE them.

I could go on and on. It’s so damn obvious. The human race is being decimated.
The sheep are being herded to slaughter.
But of course its all just tin foil hat stuff…

So. We know that the US government, even though it was banned, has continued with “gain of function” research on common viruses and other rarer strains of flu,colds, strep, etc. We know some of this research was done on US soils in NC…and then continued in labs across the world. Including labs of our enemies.
We also know the WHO, CDC, NIH have consistently lied to us about such research, where these genetically modified viruses have come from…and pretty much everything.
We also know these bastards would like to see a drastic reduction in the “carbon footprint“ of humans on the earth.
The human race in the whole world - and western civilization in particular - has a birth rate now that is wayyyy below the tipping point of sustainability. We are going extinct.
This extinction process due to birth rates below 2.1...is now being accelerated by “excess death” rates that are soaring in the western world. The scientific, medical and media communities are ignoring or minimizing all this.
So let’s see. If I believe all the religious cult propaganda about climate change…and I want drastic, immediate reductions in human carbon footprints on the earth…what are my options?
1) Push abortion as acceptable, normal and even desirable birth control.
2) Drive up housing, food, medical and all costs of living…make having children be seen as unaffordable, even selfish decision.
3) Contaminate water and food supplies with genetically modified ingredients and other various chemical contaminants. Push fast foods with dangerous ingredients (like high fructose corn syrup) with known heath, cancer risks on the children especially.
4) Research, develop and employ “gain of function” viruses to weaken and kill both older adults and children in the wombs.
5) Push untested dangerous pharmaceuticals constantly on tv commercials with wild promises and minimized risks.
6) Scare, shame and coerce the entire world population into submitting to regular injections using untested DNA modifying “vaccines” and then hide any resultant deaths or injuries.

I laugh when people argue…but, but, the US population is exploding!
Too many people in the world!
Of course they are not smart enough to realize that the ONLY increase in the US population over the last 40 years…has been illegal immigrants.
So no, the US isn’t growing…the DAVOS folks are just moving the poor proles from other parts of the world to the US. To destroy it from within.
Any country with a culture of its own is being overrun with immigrants who HATE the native culture and people.
Look at Europe, Scandinavian countries. Overrun with “migrants“. “Refugees”.
Lol. Who just happen to be different races or religions who HATE them.

I could go on and on. It’s so damn obvious. The human race is being decimated.
The sheep are being herded to slaughter.
But of course its all just tin foil hat stuff…
I could not agree with you more!! My Wife and I often talk about everything you just touched on plus much more and how to help shield our children from the worlds said nonsense and woke DEI bull**** but still make sure they are not coddled and are “street smart” enough not to become sheeple… I’m pretty Damn proud of our children for having the skill set they do at a young age and having a spouse that makes sure we ingest as little garbage calories as possible, having near ZERO influence in our home from mainstream media as well as preaching accountability etc… We do what we can but at the same time I feel it’s too little too late…

What is this NAC? Where do you get it? Is it safe?
Online or a supplement/herb shop, possibly even a regular supermarket may carry it…

Attachments

• IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 17
It's all around but I've been dodging that stuff. I think spending time outside and eating lots of real whole foods has a lot to do with why I rarely get sick. Vitamins are essential, not Flintstones vitamins, but real vitamins in real food and atleast a little sunlight every day.
No shots ever, don't need the mystery juice.

Back
Top Bottom