• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

Get you some of these and take 2 a day, every day. You'll stop getting sick. Don't ask me how, I just know that they work. Been taking them for several years, and the only time I got sick in any form was when I stopped taking them for a short while.

41B233VebpL._SY400_.jpg

Get you some of these and take 2 a day, every day. You'll stop getting sick. Don't ask me how, I just know that they work. Been taking them for several years, and the only time I got sick in any form was when I stopped taking them for a short while.

View attachment 6651039
I'll try it, but I was told taking colloidal silver daily would prevent sickness but here I am sick again and again and again. Homeopathic remedies seem like old wives tales most of the time.

I'll try it, but I was told taking colloidal silver daily would prevent sickness but here I am sick again and again and again. Homeopathic remedies seem like old wives tales most of the time.
My Pastor's 75 year old dad has been on them for a couple years and has yet to be sick of any type, including any form of Covid! He swears by them too! I try to tell folks I know that get or stay sick about them but like most think I'm blowing smoke.........

Daughter is a e r nurse. Past two weeks most people that are coming in are testing positive for Covid, flu. Both young and old. 67 people last night in e r. 52 positive for both.

Back
Top Bottom