• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

No jams here.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...w-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew?highlight=Romidobbs

Probably in the mid 2,000's of rounds through the rifle and have only had three failures. All three were failures to feed and all three were on the first magazine ever fired from the rifle.

I am just not a fan of those long ass rails that are on that thing. I still like the AAC stuff better. I want to be able to remove the can and have a SBR. The rails defeat the purpose of the SBR.

I am just not a fan of those long ass rails that are on that thing. I still like the AAC stuff better. I want to be able to remove the can and have a SBR. The rails defeat the purpose of the SBR.

I hear you...but remember you can put any size rail on it that you want....and if removing the can is important to you, a Leonidas isn't the way to go. I'm not trying to talk you out of anything but from where I sat, the Leonidas is practically the same length as an SBR with a can and I could travel interstate with it without notifying the atf and it is significantly more quiet than an SBR + can setup.

But you do what you want....if floats your boat, rock it. :thumb:

I hear you...but remember you can put any size rail on it that you want....and if removing the can is important to you, a Leonidas isn't the way to go. I'm not trying to talk you out of anything but from where I sat, the Leonidas is practically the same length as an SBR with a can and I could travel interstate with it without notifying the atf and it is significantly more quiet than an SBR + can setup.

But you do what you want....if floats your boat, rock it. :thumb:
;) I may get one later on. I have just been eyeballing the AAC set up for so long I just have to have it first.

Back
Top Bottom