• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

Dang this thread...... And just when I thought I was satisfied with my class 3 purchases....... I don't need another suppressor, I don't need another suppressor, I don't need another suppressor......

Dang this thread...... And just when I thought I was satisfied with my class 3 purchases....... I don't need another suppressor, I don't need another suppressor, I don't need another suppressor......
Ha ha, Sorry about that brother. ;)

It looks cool but it is about the same length as what I am looking at and I like the option to easily take the can off. It would have a bunch of extra crap in the way if I tried to take the can off of that. Looks cool though.
I haven't ever shot my BLK without a can. I doubt I ever will. Kinda wish I had gone with a Leonidas. Still may send my BLK upper to them.

Last edited:
I haven't ever shoty BLK without a can. I doubt I ever will. Kinda wish I had gone with a Leonidas.
Hmm, I really like the AAC set up. I have been obsessing over it for too long. It will definitely be my first purchase. I may try out the leonidas later on.

Hmm, I really like the AAC set up. I have been obsessing over it for too long. It will definitely be my first purchase. I may try out the leonidas later on.
Right on. I'm thinking of hosting a suppressed shoot next spring. You can bring it if you hurry. :becky:

Right on. I'm thinking of hosting a suppressed shoot next spring. You can bring it if you hurry. :becky:
Right on bro. Now I just have to get the thing. I can't wait. Sooo excited.

mashable.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_surpirsed_baby.gif

As someone who has shot extensively with both an SBR + can setup and a Leonidas setup, I can say with 100% certainty, I am glad I didn't waste money on anything other than the Leonidas. As NWS said, I'll never shoot the 300 unsuppressed so removing the can is a non issue....and then you have the ability to use your .30 can on anything else.....and lax is right, Saker>AAC SDN

As someone who has shot extensively with both an SBR + can setup and a Leonidas setup, I can say with 100% certainty, I am glad I didn't waste money on anything other than the Leonidas. As NWS said, I'll never shoot the 300 unsuppressed so removing the can is a non issue....and then you have the ability to use your .30 can on anything else.....and lax is right, Saker>AAC SDN

I was wondering when you would get her. I was throwing out some serious Romi bait

Back
Top Bottom