• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

The first person to call me an AAC fanboy will get punched in the mouth. I disliked them 4-5 years before it became fashionable to do so. And this was long ago when they were leading the game. The gun I bought from them was the single worst piece of ***** that I ever had the misfortune of pulling a trigger on. The incompetence of the builder of that AAC gun could only be eclipsed by AAC's customer service. However, I will say I do love my sdn-6. Yes it wobbles on all 6 mounts I have for it but for some reason, I really enjoy using that can. I hope it never breaks, the though of dealing with AAC CS again gives me nightmares

Pffft...AAC fanboy.

:bolt:

Alright then. Link what you would buy in the same configuration as what I am looking for on this. No long ass rails because I don't like them. Basically the same thing just in the brands that you would use/recommend.

Found this for $1050 online not long ago....keep your eyes open and you'll find amazing deals:

https://danieldefense.com/firearms/daniel-defense-m4-carbine-300-sbr.html

Saker 7.62, for sure. Or wait and see what Dead Air's Sandman / Sandman S has to offer in comparison.

All this talk about the Leonidas has me somewhat interested, but MAN that thing is massive. Seems a little unwieldy compared to the Saker, or especially Sandman S.

Back
Top Bottom