• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

Got both of these in stock. $1799 package deal for 8" or 12.5" barrel model.

kelevra23.files.wordpress.com_2011_12_success_kid_meme_generat840f5c16096b1ec36201e0cf46bbe393.jpg

Got both of these in stock. $1799 package deal for 8" or 12.5" barrel model.
That is a great deal. I will definitely be in touch come the first of next month. Unless I can get some stuff sold before hand. Nothing seems to be selling on the ODT right now I guess with the holidays and all. Thanks Jake I will be seeing you soon bro. :)

Just imagine how much trouble we would all be in if Jake had a trusted buyers program were he let you make monthly payments while the NFA item was pending approval.

The first person to call me an AAC fanboy will get punched in the mouth. I disliked them 4-5 years before it became fashionable to do so. And this was long ago when they were leading the game. The gun I bought from them was the single worst piece of ***** that I ever had the misfortune of pulling a trigger on. The incompetence of the builder of that AAC gun could only be eclipsed by AAC's customer service. However, I will say I do love my sdn-6. Yes it wobbles on all 6 mounts I have for it but for some reason, I really enjoy using that can. I hope it never breaks, the though of dealing with AAC CS again gives me nightmares

That would be a hoot. If I can find some decent subs for the 300 it sounds like a plan. Midway is currently out of the remington stuff. I got it set up to notify me though.
I agree with these guys, Silencerco Saker.

I got a specwar and love it on my 300blk sbr, and bolt 308, 300blk.
You are welcome to ride up and shoot it, it is same baffle stack as saker just 1" longer.

I also shot a Libery Leo at their demo day, it is amazingly quiet, more volume than typical detachable can.

As far as 300blk subs, I have been buying them for $12-16 a box as I find them cheap. Watch wikiarms and 300aacblackout facebook page.

If I were choosing now I would also strongly consider the harvester due to the less weight. Depends on how fast you want to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom