• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first planned NFA purchase. Any ODT dealers have these for sale?

Ar bunker in newnan had the rifle for 1199 Saturday. . . . Although I would spend more $$ and buy it from jake @ qr

Ar bunker in newnan had the rifle for 1199 Saturday. . . . Although I would spend more $$ and buy it from jake @ qr
Yeah, I am going to try and deal with Jake on this one. I had rather deal with a member of the ODT than anyone else.

you can opt to have it pinned or unpinned too. only difference is, unpinned would make it a SBR with a suppressor(2xstamps). Pinned would only require a stamp for the suppressor

yes. Integrally suppressed rifle. check out this link and option #3 is where you can send them your upper and they will take care of everything else.
http://libertycans.net/leonidas/
It looks cool but it is about the same length as what I am looking at and I like the option to easily take the can off. It would have a bunch of extra crap in the way if I tried to take the can off of that. Looks cool though.

Integrally suppressed 9mm carbine would be pretty sweet :)

I need to win the lotto lol!! oh lord....that things that I would buy, and then not be able to play with for 6-8months lol!!

Back
Top Bottom