• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** Mud Crusade: TEAM ODT September 15 Join Today ****

Any updates prior to tomorrow? Any word on the shirts? How we gonna know who's who? Etc.?

Well, I had 18+ people commit, 6 actually register an 3 have sent me emails saying they have to cancel.

So, as it stands it's me, my son, you and Mathewsmax and whoever you guys bring with you.

It'll still be fun but I am really disappointed in the big talkers with no balls.

Well, I had 18+ people commit, 6 actually register an 3 have sent me emails saying they have to cancel.

So, as it stands it's me, my son, you and Mathewsmax and whoever you guys bring with you.

It'll still be fun but I am really disappointed in the big talkers with no balls.

My gf and her friend are coming with me, I will be wearing a Metro Cabinets shirt to help you identify me.

Yeah, I am by no means in shape yet, but heck what obstacle I can't do, I'll just get muddy a go around. It'll be my wife and I (she's the athlete, I'm just a washed up ball player trying to get back in shape).

So no ODT shirts? That stinks. Any way we'll know who's who to identify each other?

Did you see the guy running in our group with a g19 on his hip? Wonder how that fared. That was a lot of friggen mud.

Back
Top Bottom