• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** Mud Crusade: TEAM ODT September 15 Join Today ****

I didnt see the guy with the glock, thats a torture test for sure. I am going to change my whole workout now 50/50 cardio and weights. Hoss I dont think I am gonna be there Monday morning, I think Im gonna sleep in.

I didnt see the guy with the glock, thats a torture test for sure. I am going to change my whole workout now 50/50 cardio and weights. Hoss I dont think I am gonna be there Monday morning, I think Im gonna sleep in.

Lol, 5k on a trail is a lot harder on the legs than 10k on the road.

Hey Hoss, Mathewszmax.... here's our official result times.

Official Atlanta Mud Crusade Results

Cool, thanks. I don't put a lot of stock on these results like a regular 5k. So many people just run around the obstacles. They should put one of the time mats on the side of each obstacle. It could add 30 seconds to your time for bypassing.

Cool, thanks. I don't put a lot of stock on these results like a regular 5k. So many people just run around the obstacles. They should put one of the time mats on the side of each obstacle. It could add 30 seconds to your time for bypassing.

Yeah, I agree. I mean there was no way I could do the 7' wall so we skipped that first obstacle, but completed the others.

Yeah, I agree. I mean there was no way I could do the 7' wall so we skipped that first obstacle, but completed the others.

The wall was'nt bad. The only obstacle I didn't do was the pole hop. I stepped on that first one and it was slick from the mud. I decided my knees were worth more to me that that. I hopped down into the mud pit and walked through it. I saw 5 people fall on that and land on the log tops. One was bleeding like hell.

Back
Top Bottom