• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MP5 Clone, which is better?

I have two mp5s. Both made by POF. Mine run 100% . Never a single issue. Yes, the finish sucks but it has held up better than I expected.

For what its worth I enjoy my full size MP5 a LOT more than the PK (mp5k).

Last edited:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Both of my pof mp5s have been sbr. I did upgrade some of the parts on them but they ran 100% before and after

View attachment 649933
View attachment 649934

Both of my pof mp5s have been sbr. I did upgrade some of the parts on them but they ran 100% before and after
See I like your full size one, but want the collapsing stock like on your K model. Only thing I'm wondering is what that set up and a suppressor would it not balance right with the wire collapser stock?

I have two mp5s. Both made by POF. Mine run 100% . Never a single issue. Yes, the finish sucks but it has held up better than I expected.

For what its worth I enjoy my full size MP5 a LOT more than the PK (mp5k).

Same here. Debating on whether to sbr mine or try to buy someone else's thats already done

What suppressor do you use with AK, if I may ask? I have ARC22AL in the jail, and I am looking for a next buy.

Saker 7.62 and Omega when it gets out of jail. The other issue is finding a muzzle device with the thread pattern. On the below Krebs, it is threaded 1/2x28, and Silencerco offers a 30 cal muzzle brake in that thread pattern.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20151203_134804_zpstivwbenx.jpg

I'm pretty sure @Nonliberal said it's not worth suppressing an AK. I'll take his word for it.

That one is fun to shoot, albeit heavy. I have it setup now with night vision to start hunting pigs and yotes.

Back
Top Bottom