• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moved my wallet

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has done this but I now carry my wallet in my left rear pocket. The reason being if I am carrying IWB at 4 oclock as I sometimes do and am asked by Leo for my drivers license I do not want to risk looking like I am going for my gun. I don't want to say anything to him about it unless necessary so I just changed pocket.

Nah...haven't thought that much into it...I'm a lefty and carry at 7:30-8'clock...if I'm reaching for my wallet, I'll let him/her know before hand...I don't care if they know I'm carrying...shouldn't affect the situation...

Course where I live you tell a cop you have a firearm on you, they usually respond with "me, too"

Nah...haven't thought that much into it...I'm a lefty and carry at 7:30-8'clock...if I'm reaching for my wallet, I'll let him/her know before hand...I don't care if they know I'm carrying...shouldn't affect the situation...

Course where I live you tell a cop you have a firearm on you, they usually respond with "me, too"
either that or "bet mine is bigger ! "

I recently moved my wallet to my left pocket and started carrying a Ruger LCP in my right back pocket. I keep catching myself reaching for it at the store thinking its my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom