• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MotoAmerica (round 2) formerly AMA-Road Atlanta this weekend

I had to miss the ending of the liter bike race earlier. They re-started it due to a crash and were suppose to do another 14 laps. Caught a few laps then had to take my girl to taco hell to get lunch.

What did I miss?

Roger Hayden doing a slip and slide at T-10. Another red flag at next to last lap from one of the Aprillia riders doing the same that called the race. Ie; your average wet race.

It could be worse. You could be standing in the cold rain (spent may a RA and GNF that way).

It's really challenging when you can't pull in the clutch unless you wrap 4 fingers kung fu style around it and use your whole arm to pull back.......

What's the delay? And who is the dufus on the podium acting up? :becky:

HAHAHAHA, I about pee'd myself when the guy in the sweatshirt walked up to the podium acting like he was rossi drenching marquez with champagne

Yeah made me and the girl LOL. They will soon learn not to leave the camera on and open and unguarded.

Oops it appears someone turned to a video loop. Rwahhhh,,,,,,, rwahhhhh,,,,,, rwahhhhh,,,,,,,,, rwahhhhh.,,,,,,, Dang the least the could do is show high lights of today and yesterday.....

Hah, @ 2:51 they made an announcement the rain is letting up and they may be able to do the last 3 races. However if standing water is on the track it will be delayed or unable to run them.

2:51 pm

Edit we are back to the unguarded podium....... Hummm, what one could do with some heavy guys in bikinis a volunteer a magnum of champagne........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom