Mosin Nagant Revolver in a Bug Out Bag?

If you put a mosin in your bob and lleave your "nice' ones, what will happen to them?

My bag is more for getting back home if possible. I want a bag with food, water, gun, and a few basic necessities to have in my vehicle.

Maybe I am missing the point of a BOB.

Last edited:
high point is a good idea. the youtube vids i've seen on them are good. they are just ugly as hell. but if your bugging out, looking good would be the last thing on anyone's mind.

In the vehicle, the handgun does make more sense. The best one you can afford that works is the way to go. The 1895 Nagant is reliable. The ballistics are lacking, but pretty close to the .32 H&R Magnum as I understand it. 7 rounds in double action sounds like a decent pick. For about double the cost, you can get a number of arguably better pistols, but if you're looking at $100.00 guns, the 1895 sounds like the ticket. I would consider a long gun as well. A cheap $100.00 12GA beater, or perhaps a Mosin Nagant 7.62X54r.

The Hi-Point may be a better choice, or the Tokarev, or the CZ-82, or any number of double action .38s, but again, we're talking more $$$.

Back
Top Bottom