Mosin Nagant Revolver in a Bug Out Bag?

MMatt30

Default rank <5000 posts
Hey.....pull my finger.
24   0
Reaction score
I know I need to get a BOB to keep in a vehicle at all times. I have a hard time though leaving a more expensive firearm in the bag.

I've been thinking about getting a Mosin revolver for $100 and keeping 50-100 rounds of ammo with it.

I know the caliber sucks but I have read about a Russian soldier that killed seven Germans at one time with one during WWII.

I know they are slow to reload........but I'm not planning on engaging. I am planning on evading.

Thoughts?

It's a mediocre pistol shooting an anemic round. You'd be far better off looking for a cosmetically-challenged S&W M10 for $200 and using that.

Hey, it's better than throwing stones at someone while your running away. i would put about a 100 rounds through it test function and dependability.

It's a mediocre pistol shooting an anemic round. You'd be far better off looking for a cosmetically-challenged S&W M10 for $200 and using that.

I don't have the extra money to throw at more expensive guns. And I am for dang sure not going to leave one of my few good ones in a BOB.

Where am I going to find a cosmetically challenged Smith? Very rarely do I ever see one under $275.

Maybe I should buy a HIPOINT in .45 instead? They are ugly but most folks say they will cycle reliably.

Back
Top Bottom