• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moments after an EMP

You would be
Having a vehicle isn't going to help you much when you can't get fuel.

It's also not going to help the bad guys get to me if they have a vehicle, because one of the first things I'm going to do is take my chainsaw and drop a couple big trees across the road on both ends of my street.
You would be able to empty the gas tanks on all the disabled cars.

I would think an operable 4 wheeler or dirt bike would be more valuable than a vehicle - and an older 4 wheeler would be much easier to repair post EMP than a car or truck.

Plain ol mountain bikes will still work fine...quick (in perspective to walking) and quiet transportation

But more vulnerable. Can't really armor or hide on a quad or bike.

You would be able to empty the gas tanks on all the disabled cars.

That would last you about a month because of everyone else doing the same to run their own old vehicles and for cook/heat fuel. After that gasoline would start to go stale in the car and ground tanks. Plus scrounging for gas will take time and be dangerous because othes would defend their supply..

Now whut?

Last edited:
Never heard of it. Is it about an EMP?

Yes, it is a very eye opening show. When you get into it a little ways it shows how America will start to break down/apart after a EMP. its worth watching a few episodes just to see if it is your kinda show. I would like to see it start up again but I bet it will not because of how realistic it is.

I bet horses are going to go WAY up in value.
I agree….especially studs like this.
Smokey Joe.jpg

And no, he is not for sale.

Yes, it is a very eye opening show. When you get into it a little ways it shows how America will start to break down/apart after a EMP. its worth watching a few episodes just to see if it is your kinda show. I would like to see it start up again but I bet it will not because of how realistic it is.
Cool. I will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom