• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moments after an EMP

Yeah my biggest fear is my 8 year daughter lives an hour north of me in TN. I get her every other weekend (4 days out of the month) what's the likelihood of her being at my home so I can take care of her? Could you lay your head down at night not knowing how your child was or what her supplies are that she'll be sharing with her mom, step dad and 3 other siblings? I couldn't, hell I'm sure I'd die on the way there but I'd die at home not knowing she was safe also. So don't wish your "reset" upon the world.

Its always good to hear from the sociopaths...

I think he's just a racist.[/QUOTE

wow ! if you dont agree by all means throw some name calling out there - for gods sake dont tell my black friends or the kike side of my family about me being racist (its a secret) - as far as sociopath goes my IQ & employment history would lean me more toward psycopath rather than sociopath however i tend to score very high on empathy and the rights of others (like here for example you have every right to be wrong and i feel bad for you because of it) so psycopath is there by eliminated also

Yeah my biggest fear is my 8 year daughter lives an hour north of me in TN. I get her every other weekend (4 days out of the month) what's the likelihood of her being at my home so I can take care of her? Could you lay your head down at night not knowing how your child was or what her supplies are that she'll be sharing with her mom, step dad and 3 other siblings? I couldn't, hell I'm sure I'd die on the way there but I'd die at home not knowing she was safe also. So don't wish your "reset" upon the world.

plan now - more likely than not there is time - there is a answer . find it

Lets see, at best it will be a hell on earth type scenario. I have food, water, and ammo for 6 months that is if I can keep from getting over run by other "survivors." Dysentery, starvation, stress, other diseases, no electricity, no interweb, fighting it out on a hour by hour, day by day bases... and worst of all having to listen to my wife every second of every day....

Ok guys I just changed my survival plans. Gone are the guns, food, water, solar batteries, ammo, water purification equipment. Replaced it all with 10 oxycontins and a bottle of Jefferson’s Presidential Select 30 year bourbon. 1 hour after... my ass is going to the sweet sweet release of ever lasting sleep....

Just joking, I love my wife...

(she made me say that... Help me, for god sake, help me!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom