• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mixed feelings, poor animals

:becky: Poor a good Bourbon light a stogie before you open the bills coming in..
I been so busy lately I don't think I've had a drink in a couple weeks. Somehow I started smoking cigarettes too so I haven't had a cigar either.
Really got to quit the cigs before it becomes a thing

I'm ok with it. I think they can provide decent habitats for dolphins and seals. I imagine they might like the interaction just like a dog does. You can't build a tank big enough for a killer whale so they go nuts.

Free food and games for a dolphin/seal seems fine. Cruel is putting a sweater on a dog.

Thats what I feel like is going on here and I don't need more fuel for my fire right now.

You know I can report you for a fire callout... Don't You?

Remember just because they have water running down their faces does NOT mean those animals are sad & crying.:doh:
It's ocean water (and their pee) they are swimming in... :)

AND - Remember the first rule of seal clubbin is
1. We don't talk about seal clubbin! :tape:

You know I can report you for a fire callout... Don't You?

Remember just because they have water running down their faces does NOT mean those animals are sad & crying.:doh:
It's ocean water (and their pee) they are swimming in... :)

AND - Remember the first rule of seal clubbin is
1. We don't talk about seal clubbin! :tape:
If you swim in my pool you are swimming in my pee. Comes up every year, 8 people in the pool been drinking beer all day and nobody been to the bathroom

I'm ok with it. I think they can provide decent habitats for dolphins and seals. I imagine they might like the interaction just like a dog does. You can't build a tank big enough for a killer whale so they go nuts.

Free food and games for a dolphin/seal seems fine. Cruel is putting a sweater on a dog.
Oh, my dogs wear dip**** sweaters every winter too. Maybe my kids are just horrible people

Back
Top Bottom